A SUMMER ADVENTURE TO NEVER FORGET!
16 – 23 July, 2018
Open to boys and girls ages 9 – 16
Join us for a week of adventure on Tioman Island Malaysia. Meet new friends, learn new skills and have an incredible summer.
Based in a Marine Conservation Park, and surrounded by dense primary rainforest, our facilities on Tioman Island are the perfect location for summer camp adventures.
Campers will have the opportunity to kayak, snorkel, hike, build their own campsite and learn basic survival skills, and work on local conservation projects. It will be an opportunity to push yourselves out of your comfort zones, whilst learning new skills and having a blast!
If you’re interested please see below for more details! Or don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- Dates: 16 – 23 July, 2018
- Location: Lagoon Resort, Kampong Juara, Pulau Tioman, Malaysia
- Cost: $1,269 SGD – inclusive of all food, accommodation, transport and insurance. [Register as a group of 2 or more for a 10% discount!! See payment details below for more info!]
- Trip insurance is fully comprehensive and inclusive of 24hr medical and evacuation support.
- Transport will be arranged from Singapore and KL and campers will be accompanied by Little Planet instructors.
*Specific meeting points and timings will be arranged closer to departure.
Below is the 2018 Summer Camp itinerary.
- All instructors will take into account individual ability during the activities and modify/supervise accordingly.
- Activities are weather dependent and alternative activities will be arranged if needed.
If you have any activity specific questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A downloadable version can be found here: Summer-Camp-2018_Itinerary.pdf
A downloadable printable version of the packing list can be found here: Summer-Camp-2018_Packing-List-1.pdf
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided each day along with fruit as a snack.
- All meals will have vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, and all food is Halal.
- Should your child have any specific food allergies or dietary requirements please include this in the registration form and we will ensure they are catered for.
- Campers are also welcome to bring a few of their own snacks for the journey, or to be eaten during shady time.
- Accommodation will be cabins sleeping between 3 – 7 people
- Each room has an en-suite bathroom
- Boys and girls will be in separate rooms
- Camping equipment – tents/sleeping mats – will be provided. Campers will need to bring their own sleeping bag liner (please refer to packing list).
We understand that safety is a concern for many parents, and here at Little Planet we do our utmost to keep campers safe during all activities.
- All activities have undergone a thorough Risk Assessment and have been designed with the safety of participants as our primary concern.
- All Little Planet instructors are First Aid certified and are capable of attending to incidents that may occur in the field, appropriately and to the level of their training.
- We have emergency procedures set in place for all locations and the trip insurance provides comprehensive medical and evacuation support.
- In the event of an emergency Little Planet will liaise with all stakeholders and immediately attempt to notify the emergency contact provided on the registration form and they will be kept up-to-date throughout any emergency incident.
- If your child is taking any prescription medication, please be sure to provide specific details and all relevant information on the registration form.
- Campers should not be self-medicating without supervision from a Little Planet staff member (even if they have their own medication to take) and should be informing the relevant Staff/Instructors if they experience any discomfort, injury or illness during the trip.
Visa & Passport Requirements:
- It is the parents’ responsibility to ensure that all travel documents are in order prior to departure,
- Passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months upon departure.
- Certain passports require a pre-arranged visa in order to enter Malaysia. Visa information can be found at www.kln.gov.my
- Obtaining a pre-arranged visa may take up to 7 working days.
- It is imperative that this has been completed prior to departure.
- Campers are strongly advised against brining electronic devices and mobile phones. Cameras are an exception and highly recommended!
- Direct communication between parents and campers should be minimal throughout the program. This is for the benefit of the campers and the overall experience and outcome of the program.
- All communication with parents regarding departures/arrivals/daily Instagram updates will be done through Little Planet Management.
- Whenever possible, brief updates will be posted twice a day, each morning and evening via our Instagram page – @littleplanet_ig
- In case of an emergency at home, Little Planet management can be contacted on: +60 13 747 6024
- In case of an emergency in the field, Little Planet will contact the Emergency Contact, as provided in the registration form, ASAP.
- Emails should be addressed to email@example.com
- Cost: $1,269 SGD
- Payment can be made by cheque, money order or by online banking.
- If paying by online transfer, please be sure to reference Summer Camp and the Campers name in the provided field, e.g.: “Summer Camp – Michelle Obama”
- Cheques can be made out to “Little Planet Ltd.” and may be deposited directly at any CIMB Singapore branch. Please be sure to indicate the name of the Payee Bank and the cheque number on the online registration form.
- Please indicate on the registration form what your method of payment was and we will confirm with you once received.
- All cancellations and refund claims must be filed through the trip cancellation coverage of the insurance policy.
- Register as a group of 2 or more for a 10% discount!! Let us know the names of your group members on the registration form and each member will get 10% off the trip price, joining us for $1,142 SGD
Name of beneficiary bank: The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Country of Beneficiary Bank: Singapore
Beneficiary Bank Address: 21 Collyer Quay #01-01 HSBC Building, Singapore 049230
Name of Beneficiary: Little Planet Sdn. Bhd.
Beneficiary Account No.: (047)-391495-001
Branch Code: 047
Bank Code : 7232
Beneficiary Bank Swift Code : HSBCSGSG
Please register via the form here.
When filling out the registration form you can inform us of (among other things):
- Passport details
- Allergy and medical details
- Dietary preferences
- Contact information
- Payment method
Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting our Campers in July!